Esthwaite Water is a varied fishery with deep basins and shallow
bays. It is a glacial lake set in the Silurian hills of the Lake
District. The lake is stocked regularly during the season.
• Bank, Row and Motor Boat fishing (own boat or hire).
• Tackle hire..
• Fishing tuition and guiding service.
• Onsite tackle shop, cafe and toilets.
• Lake size 280 acres.
• Largest rainbow trout 16lb 3oz.
• Largest brown trout 13lb 8oz.
• Largest pike 39lb 8oz.
• Disabled access, boat and toilets.
• Permitted methods include fly, spinner or worm.
• Pike by deadbait and Lures.
• Main insect species chironomids, damsels and sedge.
• Main fry species: roach and perch.
• Fantastic winter Pike and Coarse fishing.
to view and download a detailed
map of Esthwaite Water